Adding the App
- When you are logged into your Measy account, use the drop-down menu at the top right-hand side to access account settings.
- Navigate to "connect calendars".
- Click on "connect your zoom account".
- To log in to Zoom via the dialog box, first enter your credentials and then hit the "Sign in" button.
- Upon being asked to authorize Zoom for Measy to connect with your Zoom account, press "Allow."
- After being redirected to Measy, you will see an alert that zoom is now connected.
- You now have the option to choose Zoom as the videoconferencing platform for your meetings, and a Zoom meeting link will be included in the invitation.
- You have the flexibility to disconnect and reconnect whenever you desire.
Admin permissions are a requirement for access to your Zoom account.
Removing the App
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the "Measy" app.
- Click the "Measy" app.
- Click Remove.